We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. However, if you need to return your online purchase you may return new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
Refunds are issued in the original method of payment.
- Your return must be postmarked within 30 days of receipt.
- After 30 days, no refund or credit will be issued.
- All returned merchandise MUST be in "as-received" condition with all tags attached. If item(s) is soiled, stained, damaged, worn, used, ripped, torn or in other than "as-received" condition, the item will not be considered for an exchange or a refund at our discretion.
- All accessories must be in original packaging not damaged and show no signs of use.
- Please allow two billing cycles for your refund to appear on your credit card statement. Clearance items are non-refundable. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
If merchandise is sent in error or defective please call 303-757-8866 from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm (MTS) Monday - Friday or email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org. We want to resolve any problem you may have as soon as possible.
If an item is damaged due to customer's mishandling the item will be returned to the customer at their expense and not refunded.
Items NOT eligible for returns:
- Any custom item
- Any clearance item
- Any item returned after 30 days of delivery
Credit will be issued as soon as we receive product back and it has meet all specifications.
We will be happy to exchange any item for a different size. The first exchange will not be charged. Any exchange after first one will incur an $8.00 shipping charge.
An $8.00 shipping fee will be assessed to items sent to a single address. All items will be sent USPS unless otherwise requested. Some items do require additional shipping charges. Call for a quote on those items. We only ship within USA.
The delivery to team rep option only applicable to specific contracted teams. Not for general public.
The customer will be responsible for the shipping cost back to Swim 'N Things. (Unless manufactures defect or you received incorrect items from what was ordered.)